Friday, July 23, 2010

Crap And More Crap

Sauerkraut Here!

I have nothing to write about.

- I ran out of my sleeping medication… In other words, I’ve been mean as hell this week.
- A 6-year-old student in my swim class said to me, “you're not teaching me anything!”  Super. 
- While teaching swim lessons I got kicked in the boob so hard I’m pretty sure I’ve developed breast cancer as a result.
- I was called for an interview… An admissions assistant at a non-profit drug/alcohol rehab center. Like an idiot, I declined. The job did sound fun... I'm a pro at dealing with drunks, but I’m convinced I cannot survive on $12 an hour.
- With a realtor I went and looked at that property I was telling you about, it’s $450,000. I have decided against it because: I would have to level everything on the property. I would need to start building from scratch, which would be costly and I have a feeling there’s something better out there.  Plus, my visit made think an STD may have jumped out of the sagebrush and attached itself to me. 
- Last night I was asked to fill in as a lifeguard after swim lessons. There are many ways to keep track of who’s in your pool but here’s how I do it:
     * Charles Manson and family
     * Roly-poly family
     * Never getting laid unless they do each other group
     * Asshole father and tortured son
     * Hot tub, singing cho-mo
     * Creepy, cho-mo with mail order family
- I found a dead fly on my bedroom floor… It’s still there. Honestly, I’m not sure why it’s still there; I just keep stepping over it.
- I am picking out photos to enter into the fair; I hate them all.  I may not submit.


- I got a paycheck today… $98.27, I’m fucking rich bitch! Actually, no I’m not. I just spent far more than that on a new purse… Boo.

That is all.

Sauerkraut

1 comment:

  1. Um, I love your nicknames for people at the pool. And I guarantee you're doing better at teaching than you give yourself credit.

    I'm sad the bed-and-breakfast idea didn't work out...but maybe it's timing. I could still totally see you running one someday. :)

    PS if you ever decide to try living on that little cash, I'm full of good tips on how to survive. (Including scoring free tampons. That shit is expensive!)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!