Sunday, September 18, 2011

Halloween Is On It's Way!

Sauerkraut Here!

This morning I finished my first Halloween project and I couldn't wait to hang it up, but then I asked myself, is it too early? After talking to my mother and I Heart to Fart I decided it's never too early for Halloween! So... Look how cute my front door looks!


My gooey eyeball wreath! I made it all by my fancy self.


That is all.

Sauerkraut

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOD I LOVE YOUR OWL RUG!!!
    *ahem* sorry for the yelling. It's just so damn cute! And the eyeball wreath is amazing! Can I own a store someday that is stocked with your crafts? We can kidnap some small children (mormons have so many they'll never miss a few) to make them all. Slave children! (I always think of your mom and her friends when I say that phrase.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. it is never, ever too early for Halloween. I was discussing costume ideas at a Rosh Hashanah dinner w/Becca and company last night. I might be Tina Fey being Sarah Palin.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!