Monday, November 7, 2011

Sunday Fun Day

Sauerkraut Here!

I never quit posting, I just haven’t done it in a really, really long time. I have so much to share with you, but I don’t know where to start. So, I’m just going to start and hope that I have a day to update you on previous happenings. Here we go…

Today was I Heart to Fart and I’s first ever “Sunday Fun Day.”

To begin, we met up at I Heart to Farts house, grabbed some coffee and headed to the library. We had two goals, find historical information on Salt Lake City and find information on Ted Bundy. Specifically, where he lived, where his victims lived, where they were taken and where their bodies were found.

A message to “Big Brother…” I am not a serial killer, nor do I plan on being one. However, I am interested in this subject for God knows why and I have decided to research it out of curiosity. My plan is not to harm anyone, disrespect the victims or their loved ones. Moving on…


First I had to get a library card (I’m so fancy!) and then we had to figure out where to start our research. We ended up finding a few books on Salt Lake City and spending the majority of our time looking at newspaper articles from 1974. We found some good stuff, but I’m still not satisfied… So, we’ll be going back.

On the way out of the library I browsed the mini market happening in the lobby area and bought PDX a very late birthday gift. I don’t buy gifts because it’s someone’s birthday I buy gifts when I find something I think they will really like. SO, it might be a few months before you get your gift, deal with it. I also found a really cool skull bowl that I really want but don’t know what to do with.


After the library we headed to the Salt Lake City Cemetery to locate a few infamous graves, Lilly (Lillian) Gray and “Emo’s Grave.” We spent hours walking around in the chilly weather searching for Lilly’s grave and just when we were about to call it quits, I Hear to Fart found it.

"Victim of the Beast 666"

Something tells me I really fucked with my karma by doing this, yikes!

"Emo's Grave"

Yelling at I Heart to Fart to turn the camera vertical... I'm an idiot. 

After the cemetery we went to one of Ted Bundy’s supposed addresses. According to our online research Ted Bundy’s house was demolished within the last six months and the only thing that remains is the cellar. If this was in fact Ted Bundy’s home it fits the profile of a serial killer very well. However, it’s that very reason that I question if in fact that was really his home. It’s too perfect.

The site of Ted Bundy's house... Supposedly.

All that's left, "the cellar."

Inside the cellar... I Hear to Fart told me not to go down there. 

We also visited his second address. It was in a residential neighborhood, is abandoned and full of garbage. It’s easier for me to believe that this was his home because it fits his true profile better. To be honest, it’s a really cute house. If it didn’t have a bad stigma, was for sale and I had money, I would buy it, it’s really cute.


After Ted Bundy’s second house we grabbed a bite to eat at The Pie Pizzeria and just as I suspected, the food upset my belly. There were two or three times I seriously thought I might shit myself in I Heart to Farts rental car, but I made it home just in time. In fact, I’m not even sure my ass hit the toilet before the screamers began.

When my belly was better we went up Parley’s Canyon to Summit Park. It was near summit pack that the body of one of Bundy’s victims was found. After driving around we realized that it is neighborhood and at one time may have been nothing more than a woodsy area. We determined that someone probably built their home on the site of her death. I know several things about this victim, but I will only share a few things, for now… She was taken during this time of year. Imagine being alone, in the woods, in the cold. It is also rumored that Bundy returned, several times, to torture her and apply makeup to her face. Her body was supposedly found on day nine and “they” determined that she lived until day seven.

After our creepy adventure we went to I Heart to Farts house and spent several hours looking at our books and discussing his genealogy/Utah history, his roots run very deep.

Overall, it was a really fun and eventful day, I can’t wait until our next Sunday Fun Day.

That is all.

Sauerkraut

1 comment:

  1. Okay would you be willing to take me on this tour? Because I need to see these, my name is clearly in the cellar AND I haven't been able to ever find Lily's grave. OH MAN, please take me!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!