One of my duties at work is to check the bathrooms, really. I go around making sure there’s plenty of toilet paper, baby wipes, air freshener and hand soap in all the bathrooms. During my short time with this office I’ve come to notice a few things…
Guys clearly out number girls in this office building and all but one work upstairs. However, the guys upstairs all take their shadoobie’s in either the women’s bathroom upstairs, the men’s bathroom downstairs or the uni-sex bathroom in the warehouse. It seems they’re trying to hide the fact that they boo boo? Well, they really suck at it. In addition, and this is nothing new, the guys use more baby wipes, more air freshener and less hand soap.
Here’s my problem with air freshener, it doesn’t work. Basically, odors are tiny molecules of chemicals from things like food, flowers or boo boo that float through the air. So, when you walk in a bathroom and you smell a shadoobie, really you’re breathing in molecules of someone else’s shit… This is why I’m constantly covering my nose with my sleeve; I’m trying to prevent the molecules from entering my body. Back to the point…
When you walk into a bathroom that has been sprayed with air freshener you still smell the shadoobie, it doesn’t magically go away when you spray freshener. Instead, it forces your nose to work harder to recognize the dual scents; hence you ingest more shit molecules.
Just saying.
That is all.
Sauerkraut

No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Here!