Monday, April 23, 2012

Sauerkraut Here!

Let’s get the lame shit out of the way…
I work with two Orca Bitches.  I call them The Orca Bitches because they are white, always wear black clothing are big… like orca whales, they kill the positive work environment and are fucking bitches.  To make a long story short, I hate The Orca Bitches.  So much so I have informed my boss that when I get fired I’m going to drag (I’d better start working out) the main Orca Bitch into the parking lot and kick her fucking ass.  I would go into why I hate The Orca Bitches, but there’s really no point other than they suck at their jobs, they’re miserable in life and they want to stir up trouble wherever they go which pretty much consists of home, their tiny office (Ha!) at “work” a fast food joint for lunch, back to their tiny office for “work” and home.      
In addition to The Orca Bitches I hate doing outreach.  I hate driving around, in my car, all day, every day, stopping off at various rehabilitation centers, etc. and annoying people, during their work day to advertise my company, it blows.
So, what’s worse?  Being in the office with The Orca Bitches? Or doing outreach?  Honestly, I’m not sure yet, but I think I’d rather do outreach… And that’s sad.  Moving on…     
Last week I did a sleep study.  Why?  I don’t know.  I’m sure it will say there is nothing wrong with me.  I also took a 3 hour long blood test where they jammed a needle in my arm 4 times.  Why?  I don’t know.  I’m sure it will say there is nothing wrong with me.  Finally I had an echocardiogram.  Why?  Again, I don’t know, but!  I’m sure it will say there is nothing wrong with me.  So…
Now that I have wasted my time and money on a bunch of tests I get to go back to the doctor who ordered them (more money) where he will tell me nothing is wrong with me and simply change my medication which is what I asked him to do the first time I went and saw him.
On a better note I took a somewhat impromptu trip to Idaho to see my family.  It’s always good to see my mom and grandparents but this time my brother and his family would be there.  We didn’t really do anything, just sat around and talked.  I did walk the "broked dog" as Izzy calls her, up Red Hill, I think she liked it?



Some photos for your enjoyment, rawr…
My niece, she's 2 months old today!

My niece... Look at those thighs!  I love them!  P.S.  You like her cowgirl boots?  A gift from auntie.

Ignore auntie, look at her little face!


My soulmate. 


Izzy story: When I went to the birth of my baby fin I taught Izzy a lesson and now he likes to repeat it... "Nobody touch my weiner, huh Aunt Sauerkraut!" 

This time I taught him that if somebody does touch his weiner he talls daddy and mommy.  I also taught him he is: smart, handsome and funny. 

My hero, sigh.


And I quote: "Take my picture Annie."


The whole gang, thank God they aren't having anymore kids (fingers crossed) because my arms can't hold them all.


And my favorite photo of the entire trip!


Finally, I know I am fat; you do not need to tell me.  I have decided that the real reason I want to lose weight is not because I want to feel better, look better, etc.  It’s so people will shut the fuck up!

That is all.

Sauerkraut

P.S. Conversation of the weekend:
Grandpa: "I like your form fitting jeans."
Me: "I like the hole in your t-shirt."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here!