Monday, July 23, 2012

Fuck This Diet!

Sauerkraut Here!

I’ve been on the diet for a week now, it blows.  It really, really blows.  When people say shit like, “You’ll feel so much better,” I want to punch them in the fucking face with a piece of lettuce on the tip of my fist and eat a doughnut!  Because it’s a crock of shit!   

The other day I purchased A steak, it was $11.84.  When I texted my mom she replied, “You would have spent that at a restaurant.”  This is true, but the problem is, I would have gotten a baked potato and a soda for that $11.84 and a restaurant. 
So, today I drove all the way to Target to purchase the exact scale that gave me a nervous breakdown in Boise and when I got home, I ripped it out of the box, stepped on it and poof!  I’ve lost 23lbs.
So, my questions are:
1)      Did I really lose 23lbs.?  Because I think that’s impossible.  And it sure doesn’t look or feel like I have!  I feel the exact same.
2)      Is one of these scales wrong?  And if so, which one?  I’d like to think the scale in Boise was wrong, but if it was then I missed out on skydiving and wasted $125.00.  If the new scale is wrong, then I’m pissed and I want to take it back.
In other news, I had a very productive weekend.  On Sunday I sat around the house feeling bad for myself and today I cleaned the house and ran a bunch of errands.  I may be a loser, but I’m a productive loser.   
That is all.

Sauerkraut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here!