Oh, what a week!
On Saturday, after I posted, I went to what was supposed to be my last armpit appointment. When I started the process I was told that most people are finished with their treatments after 4-5 visits, Saturday was my tenth. When I was there I met a girl who is doing her entire body (for the low price of $7K), we got to talking and I quickly learned that having your cahootie zapped is very painful.
After I got my armpits zapped I headed downtown for breakfast with my buddies. The wait took forever but it gave us a chance to catch up. Chickpea brought us all Greek chocolate that I ate later that day and the next morning for breakfast. After a hefty French toast breakfast I headed home (Chickpea followed me).
On the way to my apartment I almost died. I was driving along, sucking on a butterscotch candy when I coughed. The cough lodged the candy in sinuses and I was so panicked I couldn’t figure out what was going on and why I could still breath through my mouth, but not my nose. I pulled over, somehow got the stupid candy out, pulled back into traffic and later chucked the candy out the window.
Maria and I hung out at my crappy apartment until friend I Heart To Fart arrived and then we jumped in his rental car and headed for Heber, Utah to visit his friend Mikey at his flower shop.
That night we went over to Sheek Geek and his fiancés (stupid word) house to hang out, drink (not me, them) and have dinner. Chickpea stayed a portion of the night on my guest bed with nothing but a comforter on it. On Sunday I did nothing but lay around my trashed apartment and watch movies, Saving Private Ryan and Pearl Harbor, two of my favorites.
This week I’ve been super busy with work. I’m planning a Christmas party, ordering t-shirts/jackets for the employee’s, hosting a canned food drive and I’ve stamped, stuffed and sealed nearly 600 Christmas cards over the past 4 days… Fucking Christmas.
Christmas card chaos.
It’s rather embarrassing to be a receptionist with a college degree and even more embarrassing when all of your friends (many of whom are younger than me) make more than I do, but I’m trying to be positive. Actually, I’m trying to think about it. But I’ve been working really hard and I’ve been putting a bunch of good karma out there, so I’m hoping some of it will come back to me.
Saturday is our company Christmas party and I have nothing to wear, really. I’m pretty much limited to a black and white dress that I’ve worn several times before but no longer fits my tits. I’m thinking about driving home to grab the dress I wore to my cousins wedding. I hate being pale.
What else?
- When I got off work on Friday I went shopping for some new work clothes, I bought some shoes instead. I can actually justify this purchase… I had some black, patent leather peep toe stilettos but they got jammed down a heater vent by Mr. Coconuts youngest daughter, she wanted to wear them… And walked into a heather vent. Not to mention they old ones had several years of wear.
Drooling.
- When I went to get lunch for some of my co-workers (part of the job) there was a bunch of ducks hanging outside the building, they were cute and I tried to talk to them.
- I got some new bedding (that I can’t afford) for my guest bed, the sheets are charcoal gray and 300 thread count... I think that’s good?
- I had some delicious Raisin Bran (straight from the bag) for dinner.
- Oh! Monday I’m going to a cookie exchange at Chickpeas, I’m excited! I have some ideas of what I’m going to make, but I’m not sure yet.
I’m tired now and I would like to go to sleep and dream of dinosaurs.
That is all.
Sauerkraut





No comments:
Post a Comment
Comment Here!