Friday, February 25, 2011

Fuck This Other BS, I Need To LIVE Life, Not Survive It

Sauerkraut Here!

When I was sitting in my car, listening to Sarah McLachlan I had a thought. I shared this thought with PDX, but I’ve decided to share it with you…

We (meaning people) spend so much time trying to survive in this world (that in my opinion is going to shit really fucking fast) that we’re missing out on life.

From this point forward I will try really, really hard to stop putting myself down for not making three figures (the only sign of success in my swallow mind) and try to focus on doing what I need to in order to get by but focusing on living life.

To start, this means: getting healthy, going to my full-time job (clocking in and clocking out, nothing more), getting a second job (clocking in and clocking out, nothing more) and surrounding myself with things that make me happy. For example: baking, sewing, making crafts, spending time with my family and friends, etc.

In other news… I got a knife in the mail.


I’ve wanted this knife for a really long time and I finally hunted it down and ordered it. However, considering my work day, today probably was not the best day for Sauerkraut to receive a knife in the mail.

That is all.

Sauerkraut

1 comment:

  1. Maybe its cause I'm an emotional gal today but this post first made me cry and then I laughed really loud when I saw the knife. I need that one.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!