Wednesday, April 7, 2010

The Cat Is Killing Me

Sauerkraut Here!

I’m really sensitive to smells and there are a few that make me really sick, some of these include: campfires, mothballs, cat/dog food and you guessed it cigarette smoke. But, one of the worst is cat litter! I can handle the sent of farts, barf, poo etc., but cat litter is like my kryptonite… Next to cigarette smoke.

It was only recently that I discovered this issue because until a year ago I’ve never had to deal with a litter box (I’m allergic to cats). Even now, I only have to deal with the smell when I clean Lucifur's box downstairs. And it’s not the pee/poo inside the litter box, it’s the smell of the actual litter and the idea of the fine dust floating its way into my body, despite my efforts to prevent it, that makes me nauseous.


In other news I woke up this morning feeling awful. My chest hurt, my throat was tender and swollen and my voice was seriously fucked up. Not in a sexy, phone sex operator way, but more in a I smoked so much that I have a hole in my neck and when I use a machine to talk the extra air whistles out through the hole. Anyways, my mom and I couldn’t figure out what the hell it could be because my life is lame and I don’t go anywhere, so we decided it was the cat.

Also, for the past four days my eyes have been red and blood shot, not twitching, just red and bloodshot. And when I wake up it appears that I’ve been crying in my sleep because I wake up with these nasty ass eye moco’s.

My mother has purchased a shit ton of medication for me to take and is requesting that I take it so I don't develop asthma.  I hate taking medication and have yet to take anything.  Blah.  Currently, I’m washing my sheets and I plan to lock the cat out of my room to see if that helps. I will need to wear plugs because he cries so loud and if I hear him it will break my heart. I will also need to watch my step in the morning because I’m sure he’ll piss everywhere.

My guess is I will eventually let him in the room or he will pound on the door so hard that he breaks into my room… Which he’s done before.

That is all.

Sauerkraut

P.S.  I had Mexican food for dinner, yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, your description of your voice is pretty accurate here. :) That effing cat! I can't believe you put up with him. Although, confession, I still go over to Becca's and get really excited to see Morty. Little effer. I love that cat.

    Good luck feeling better...my house is at least pet-free!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!