Friday, April 30, 2010

Just A Stupid Update And Crap

Sauerkraut Here!

I was fired exactly one year ago. Yes, I went from working 60+ hours a week to working one hour a week. I am neat.


Let me tell you something, Scorpios hate change. It happens, we deal with it, but we need time to adapt.

For the past two months my grandparents have been road tripping around the country in their RV AKA “The Bus.” They got home yesterday. I had just gotten used to them being gone. The house was all mine, it was picked up and it was quiet. Now I am back in my cell, up all night, thanks to my grandmothers Darth Vader breathing machine, I’m awaken everyday at 6:30AM because my grandfather has CNN Headline News blaring in the living room and the house is trashed. No, no, really it is.

"The Bus"

So, today was my first day trying to adjust. I was in a very, very bad mood. One of those mood where everything pisses you off. For example, cars merging onto the freeway were pissing me off. A woman in the car in front of me looked in her rearview mirror, three times! And it pissed me off?

It’s bitter sweet, but totaling my bug really tamed my road rage. Plus, I was too tired to act on my anger. In fact, I stopped at a gas station on my way to teach my swim lesson and I was in there for twenty minutes! I know I stared at the cappuccino machine for a long time because I couldn’t figure out how the flavors worked and I know I was amazed at the price of a granola bar, but shit! Twenty minutes! What the shit?

I miss my red bug SO much!

Anyways, I got some retail therapy at the DI (Dessert Industries). And it was a fucking gold mine today! Some young, rich, fat bitch got rid of a ton of clothes! And they were all brand new!? Moving on…

The first thing my grandfather did was check out his bedroom, he wanted to make sure I wasn’t sleeping in their bed? Okay.

Then he barges in my room, “I thought you painted my bedroom.” “I did,” I replied. “No you didn’t it’s the same color.” Um, no it’s not.

Barges in my room. “Grandpa! Can you knock!?” He stands in the doorway swinging a bag of chocolate chips at me. This means he wants me to make him cookies. Awesome. You’ve been home for, what, less than an hour.

The door is closed; he walks past my door, knocks and walks away… Just to piss me off.

At 5:30AM I hear one of the dogs bark super loud. I get up to make sure that they’re both still alive, hoping Falkor is dead, they’re both alive, and so I go back to bed.


7:00AM I wake up to go to work… You know that one hour I work a week. I hear my grandpa, “Sauerkraut?” “WHAT!?” I reply in a demonic voice. I go back to my room and close the door. I heard him say something but at that hour, unless it includes “dial 911,” I don’t give a shit. Turns out he was trying to tell me that he was feeling better and was ready for his hug, oops.

On my grandparents road trip…

1) A guy backed into the brand spanking new ramp my uncle custom built for my grandmothers Jazzy.
2) The air conditioning went out in The Bus… In Florida.
3) My grandfather hit a giant, brick structure full of flowers and shredded one of the tires on The Bus… It also tore off the casing surrounding the tire.
4) The Rav4 got a flat tire
5) My grandfather broke the steering wheel on the Rav4… We’re still trying to figure out how.
6) My grandmother tested her Jazzy and ran people over… She says she’ll never drive it again.

In other news… I got a job! As a swim instructor! My life is lame.

Tomorrow I am going to a bowling tournament in Twin Falls, Idaho… I don’t get either, but whatever.

This post makes not sense. Blah!  Oh!  "The Ghost Whisperer" is on!  I must go.

That is all.

Sauerkraut

P.S.  Tomorrow is pumpking day!

1 comment:

  1. Crap, I just laughed out loud at work over your grandma running over people. I should know better than to read this here, but I get so distracted at home!

    I wish I could make DI runs with you. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!