Sunday, March 13, 2011

Day 12 Of The 30 Day Blog Challenge

Sauerkraut Here!

Yesterday was a fun day. I slept in, showered, finished my post and headed to the bank to cash a few checks. After I went to the bank I spent $10 (of my freshly cashed checks) and over an hour cleaning my car. I couldn’t help but think about my puppy when I was cleaning my car because he would always hang out with me on the lawn when I was cleaning my car at home, I sure do miss him.

After I cleaned my car I scooped up Chickpea and we got our hair cut at the beauty school, I was so nervous. In the end what’s done is done, and paying $15 sure beats paying $70.

Later that night I went to Rodizio Grill for a birthday celebration. My brother (and fellow meat lover) would have loved this place. For the mere price of $34.66 (I’m being sarcastic by the way) you dine on over a dozen rotisserie grilled meats… And it’s all you can eat. Save your money big brother, save your money.

After I changed into my sweats I went to over to Chickpea’s house where I spent my Saturday night perusing Greek dating sites and watching Aladdin. Yup, the Disney movie, so pitiful. I could have stayed the night, but the truth is I wanted to go home and snuggle with my bulldog, when Ty passed away I put his collar around my bulldogs neck. It’s bitter sweet, I’m happy that I can snuggle with a token of my puppy every night, but every time I move his tags jingle and I think it’s him.

Seriously, my little Izzy is SO handsome and has so much character, I love him.

I'm dying, this photo is awesome.

Day 12 asks me to share a “picture of something I love.” As always I will be picking more than one, and I’m actually going to pick people, not things. Meet my nephews, Izzy and Dweedle…

It’s no secret I’m head over heels for these two.

Today I didn't do anything special, but I need make dinner for Mr. Coconut, I usually do on Sunday's.  We had chicken enchiladas and Spanish rice.  After dinner we watched "Due Date," it was cute, but the ending was too abrupt.  

That is all.

Sauerkraut

P.S.  I got that little part-time job I applied for, I'm really excited but I know working with hard core MoMo's will be hella tough.  If I can just stick it out long enough to learn the skill, awsome.  

1 comment:

  1. 1) You cleaned your car! My trunk is full of water again. Ask me how thrilled I am about this.
    2) The photos kill me.
    3) I'm curious to see how the momos go...

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!