Sauerkraut Here!
I’m doing really badly at this 30 Day Blog Challenge, I think it’s because Day 4 confused me. I couldn’t figure out if I was supposed to take a picture of my Friday night or my Saturday night? Regardless they were both boring.
After work on Friday I filled out an application for a part-time job. I’m hesitant to tell you what the job is because I don’t want to jinx myself. The job doesn’t pay too well but I really need whatever cash it has to offer, I’m that broke. Plus, it’s on my way home from my full-time job, the hours are perfect and more than anything it will teach me a skill I’ve always wanted to learn. I’m crossing my fingers that I get an interview, I should know sometime this week.
After I filled out my job application I swung by my favorite farmhouse AKA McDonald’s and spent the rest of the night painting and struggling to stay awake for the latest episode of Jersey Shore.
Saturday night I ran some errands. I returned a shirt my mom bought at TJ Maxx, returned some pillowcases my mom bought at Macy’s (which by the way I got lost trying to find despite having been there several times.) and got some store credit from a cake class that I won’t be attending… Because I signed up for a different one, that I’m hoping is better.
After that I stopped by Mr. Coconut’s house in an attempt to be nice. I never go to Mr. Coconuts; I just like my own space. Anyways, I cut his hair, he showered and we went to Barbacoa for dinner. We’re both broke as shit so I took advantage of my Gift Card Bag. If you don’t know, I carry around a zip-loc bag full of gift cards that I’ve been collecting since 2005. Working toward my “Wonderful Disaster” I’ve decided to make it a goal to use as many of this stupid things as possible.
Where was I? Oh yes. So that was my Friday and Saturday night, how do I take a photo of that? Fuck this post is boring and I'm not posting a photo.
That is all.
Sauerkraut

You really make me laugh.
ReplyDeleteI love your gift card bag. That thing got me through at least ten weekends. Yeah!
ReplyDelete