Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"Meat Eater," By Ran Gogh

Sauerkraut Here!

My masterpiece is complete!

Last November my cousin and I ate at a burger joint in Chicago, Illinois called Kuma's Corner, which I highly recommend.

"The Kuma Burger" - Bacon, cheddar and a fried egg!

Not only did I eat the best burger of my life, seriously, the best, but I also fell in love with the following painting....


The painting was not for sale and even if it were I was too intimidated by the staff to ask and to broke to bargain. So, I snapped a photo and spent the last three days replicating it. I present to you...

"Meat Eater" by me, Ran Gogh.

I think I did okay?  Now it's on to the next project, a practice cake for the fair.

That is all.

Sauerkraut

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god, you are ridiculous and amazing at the same time. I am very seriously impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mel... Your approval makes me feel all warm a fuzzy inside.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!