Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Fair Photos

Sauerkraut Here!

All right, I’m very, very nervous about today’s post. I was talking to my brother the other day and he asked that I post the photos I plan on entering into the fair on my blog.

Here’s why I’m nervous… I’m very competitive… In some areas. For example, if I were in a foot race and I lost; I wouldn’t give a shit, because it’s no secret that I’m a fat ass who HATES to run and/or do anything that creates a bead of perspiration.

However, I really enjoy taking photos and even though I’ve had NO training of any kind I enjoy being creative and I’d like to think I’m a decent photographer. So, when I think I’m decent at something and I lose, I turn into “Ursula.”

A nickname my mother gave me when a girl, who forgot her swim goggles, tore mine off my head and jumped into the water, leaving me to swim with none. Although, my relay was in last place I was so mad that I swam my ass off and won the race for my team. However, I was still pissed and I arose from the water like Ursula The Sea Witch in the movie The Little Mermaid and stomped off like a monster. Mom claims people were coming to congratulate me, but changed their minds when they saw the look of murder in my eyes.  There you have it, don’t take my fucking goggles. Moving on…

I’m also nervous because I’ve convinced myself that by revealing my photos to the world someone will see them and try to out do me, which will infuriate me and that’s when you will see a very evil side of Sauerkraut… Worse than Ursula.

Anyways, here they are:











Finally, I’m getting antsy, very antsy. It feels like something wonderful is happening to everyone around me and I’m wondering, when is it going to be my turn? I’m irritated that I’m unsuccessful, which means I’m a waste of space and that I don’t have a plan, I always have a plan! So, I feel very stagnant which bothers me, a lot! So, what do you think I should do next in life?

Cast your vote now at the bottom of the page!

That is all.

Sauerkraut

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pictures!!!I love the one of Izzy very cute!!Let us know how many ribbons you get!!!Your awesome thing you can do is get your butt to Caldwell to help plan our wedding lol..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swear I already commented on these, but I'll try again. I really like your photos, and I'm not just saying that. But I think you know I've always thought you were a great photographer. :) Let me know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!