Yesterday I discovered that Lucifur pissed all over my clean laundry. So… That was a super fun way to start the day.
Later in the day my mother and I walked to the top of the city and that was super fun because in all of the years my mother has lived here, she’s never been up there. Now she can check one more thing off her bucket list. Anyways, we took my dog and I’ll be honest I was pretty nervous that the up hill climb would be too hard on his hips, but he had a ball. He was so excited to go for a walk and even more excited to go somewhere new.
Later in the evening my mother and I went out for ice cream, but Cold Stone was closed, the soft serve machine at TCBY was broken and so we ended up going to the grocery store.
I ran in, while my mom waited in the car, and when I came out she told me she just watched a guy pull into a parking spot, hit the car next to him, tearing off the side mirror and go inside the store.
I asked my mom what she did and she said she didn’t do anything. I told her she had to write a note because I would want someone to tell me if someone hit my car. So my mom and I scrambled for a slice of paper and a pen. My mom quickly scribbled a note on the paper “ I just saw someone in a green GMC, license plate number ### hit your car.” I jumped out of my car and placed the note on the driver’s side door, hoping the jerk that hit her wouldn’t catch me. Then, we waited in the car from a distance; eating our ice cream until we saw the guy walk right passed the mirror, get in his car and speed away.
We waited awhile longer for the owner of the car to come out. It was a young girl, about my age, with two young children (no wonder she was in the store forever). Immediately she noticed that her car had been hit and you could see the wheels in her head turning, “damnit! I can’t afford this! Now I have to work double time at the strip club.” Anyways, I felt bad that the girls’ car got hit; good that we left a note and stupid for watching it all go down from afar… While eating ice cream.
Today I ran some errands and prepared myself for my next project, painting my grandparents bedroom. Shoot me now.
That is all.
Sauerkraut
P.S. My grandmother found out that I planned on throwing my cake off the hill and she got pissed because it “was a waste of time and talent.” I ended up taking it to my mother’s job. Honestly, I’m glad it’s gone because I was really sick of looking at it. And this post sucks. Blah.




Looks like my sweaty pits.
ReplyDeleteI too am glad you didn't throw it off a cliff. I loved that cake. I can't wait to hear the adventures of painting the grandparents room. Yes!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I love that you and your mom left a note for that poor girl. What an asshole! Although it just occurred to me that this would be a great way to frame someone you hated...i.e. break something and leave a note with your enemy's information. And further proof that I am a horrible person. *ding*
ReplyDelete