I'm sure there's a lot of people who are going to hate me for this comment, but I just can't help myself, I freaking love the reality TV show "The Jersey Shore!"
I watch it religiously every Thursday night and I seriously wanna be friends with this people. I think I could hang at the Jersey Shore with them? I could be their chubby, pasty tagalong.
Everything about these kids entertains me, their culture, their lifestyle, their terminology, fights, etc. For fuck sake, Sammie's legs are out of this world amazing and I can't stop staring at them, Snookie is a tiny ball of fire I'd love to party with and JWow... Okay JWow scares me, but I'd love to have her in my corner. Pauly and Vinny are so adorable I'd mop them up like gravy on a biscuit; Mike is crazy hilarious and Ronnie! Oh my God, Ronnie! I would lick Ronnie's ass.
Anyway, watching these kids is too much fun and every time one of their families visits them at the Jersey Shore I not only want them to take me home with them, I find myself asking "where can I find an Italian, Guido/juice head to smash?" Fist pump to that.
That is all.
Sauerkraut



Ok....I am so glad that you have admitted to this guilty pleasure because I have been watching it too!!! I'm enthralled! And yeah, JWOWW is scary...but I think Ronnie is so nummy! Cheers to us two for liking this crazy shiz!!
ReplyDelete