Friday, January 1, 2010

Winner: Most Awesomly Neat-O Christmas Card

Sauerkraut Here!

I love getting letters in the mail because I find them to be far more meaningful than a text or email. Even worse, I love sending and receiving Christmas Cards.

Like most people, my mother and I get a shit load of Christmas Cards, and it’s such a hoot to open them, look at the photos, read the newsletters, etc. But it makes me sad when it’s time to throw them all away. So, I’ve decided to start a contest to make me feel less guilty about throwing them away… “The Most Awesomly Neat-O Christmas Card Contest.”

Prior to this it’s always been a contest in my head, but now I’m making it official on blog. Ever year I will announce The Most Awesomly Neat-O Christmas Card on my blog and that’s it, you win nothing, at least while I’m unemployed.

I can’t tell you the name of last years winner, for his or her own protection, but I can tell you it’s still the best card I’ve ever received. This person’s card was super cute, but it was the content that took the gold. See below.







So, the winner this year is… Travis and Pam!





This card is awful, and he knew it when he bought it. He also knew that I tend to love the things in life that most people find tacky.  Congratulations Travis and Pam your card is The Most Awesomly Neat-O Christmas Card! And you win nothing.

That is all.

Sauerkraut

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here!