Thursday, January 28, 2010

Put It In The Bucket

Sauerkraut Here!

I don't have much to say, only that I've added the following two items to my bucket list...


- A visit to Max and Mina's Ice Cream in Flushing, New York.  Where I will spend the day sampling the majority of their crazy ice cream flavors (beer, ketchup, breakfast blast, corn on the cob, etc.) until I get sick.  Chances are I'll barf outside and come back for more.  


- A visit to Country Pancake House in Ridgewood, New Jersey.  Here I will attempt to eat "The Country Pancake" that is the size of a manhole and spend my time convincing whom ever I'm with to order the shrimp and prosciutto pancake.  Then I will stare at them while they attempt to eat it.  Any takers?

That is all.

Sauerkraut

1 comment:

  1. 1) I will totally eat beer ice cream.

    2) I will totally order the shrimp and prosciutto pankcake.

    When do we leave? :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!