Sauerkraut Here!
When Izzy woke up this morning he notified me by saying something, I wasn’t sure what he was saying at the time, but now I know, it was "I peed!” About an hour after he awoke I realized he had pulled down his diaper and pissed all over the couch cushion. I just finished washing it and now it’s laying outside air drying. Later he decided it would be fun to piss in his toy basket and on his manties instead of the potty.
Then when I was putting on my bra, trying not to expose my nephew to grown folk parts, he ran around me and said, "Hey boob!” That’s not awkward at all. He also managed to hide my phone, sunglasses and super expensive ring. I’ve been looking for my ring since about 7:30 this morning, if I don‘t find it I will cry, it‘s my favorite.
After two feedings and a nap Dweedle decided to take a poo, but waited until I had removed his diaper to finish the job.
It’s about 2:00PM and I think I’m ready for a trip to Target.
That is all… For now.
Sauerkraut
P.S. I was typing this post when I noticed my nephew was being awful quiet, I went to go check on him when he came around the corner with my ring! There he was looking up at me with his big brown eyes, holding my ring, saying, "My ring, my ring!" Oh my gosh I love this kid! No wonder he's been spending so much time in his bedroom, he was probably looking for my ring because he knew his auntie was sad. Cute little guy!
P.P.S. This post was originally written on Friday, September 24th, 2010 but for whatever reason I saved it as a draft instead of posting it.

Oh my goodness, this sounds like an adventure...
ReplyDelete