Friday, September 24, 2010

Time With The Boys

Sauerkraut Here!

I’m going to try and write this post before The Wild Man (AKA Izzy) wakes up.

It’s about 7AM and I’m babysitting my nephews. Both of their parents have gone to work, in my opinion WAY too early, and both the boys are sleeping, I should enjoy the silence while it lasts.


Yesterday Izzy and I went to the grocery store and he wore a cute little outfit, a pair of yellow rain boots and one of his dads camouflage hats. Personally I love it when kids wear whack ass outfits because I view it as a form of creative expression. I think I’m a little too old to use that explanation, but I’ll try.

When we got home I made some Penne Rustica for dinner, like the stuff you get a The Macaroni Grill. After dinner I spent a large chunk of time playing with Izzy… Actually, I spent a large chunk of time moving my leg away from him because apparently he enjoys rubbing his junk up and down my leg. Maybe he liked the feel of my pants, but I fear for the day when his hormones kick in.

After the family went to bed I stayed up (although I shouldn’t have) to watch Jersey Shore, my guilty pleasure. At some point in the night I woke up to a two-year-old tugging on my blanket,. he climbed onto the couch with me and we slept very uncomfortably for some time before he decided he had had enough and moved onto the smaller couch, where he is now.

We interrupt this post, The Wild Man is awake. Hold please while I turn on Dora The Explorer, get him some milk and cover him in his blanket.. And we’re back.

Yesterday Dweedle peed on me, yup. I’m not sure if I’ve ever changed one of his diapers before, this may have been the first? Regardless, after a big feeding I went to change his diaper and just when I moved the front part, he decided it would be the perfect time to let loose on his auntie, covering my hand in urine, neat.

Okay, this is all for now, I’m sure I’ll have more later, but I’m on the job.
That is all.

Sauerkraut

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of a story about Rob, although I'm sure I'd fuck up the details if I tried to tell it. Essentially, there's a photo somewhere of him as an infant being held in the air by his dad (I think) and peeing all over his dad's face. Classic. I think it's a sign that he likes you. :)

    In completely unrelated news, I'm eating those Swedish pancake balls (eabelskevers or something) in a restaurant I want to take you to someday and wishing you were here to mock me for that time I made you stand in line for like twenty minutes to get a free pancake at the grocery store. And it was gross. At least these are good.

    The end.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!