Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More Photos Of Dweedle

Sauerkraut Here!

Guess what!  I have another photo of Mr. Dweedle, surprise!

Seriously are those not the largest cheeks you've ever seen on a baby?

Anyways… I’m a little overwhelmed right now. I’m still sad I couldn’t be there for Dweedle’s birth, but I feel included. Every step of the way I got a text informing me of the events happening, by the way, this girl was texting non stop, I’m not sure when she stopped to have the baby? Maybe she didn’t. Maybe she just kept texting? Moving on…

What touched my mean little heart was that my brother and his girlyfriend brought Dweedle’s crazy toe sock doll to the hospital and what really got me, was when I saw the following photo…


You can’t tell, but Izzy is wearing a little outfit I purchased for him and the t-shirt reads “big brother.” When I saw this outfit I snatched it up because I thought it would be perfect for him to wear when he went to see Dweedle in the hospital for the first time.

So, when I saw Dweedle lying next to his toe sock doll and Izzy wearing his little outfit, I felt so good. Between the texts, the photos, the doll and the outfit I really felt like a piece of me was there, when in reality, I was teaching a pair of snot nosed kids at the dirty, community pool.

Speaking of which, it’s only Wednesday and I’m already over this job thing. I really don’t have too much to complain about, but I’m not really enjoying driving 40 minutes, getting in the water, teaching kids who can barely swim to swim… In deep water, driving 40 minutes and then teaching more kids to swim in the evening. It’s just not fun.

Lucifur is hacking something up in the living room as I type, hold please…

Anyways, I still have not planted my pumpkins, I suck. I really need to get focused or I’m never going to win 1st-3rd at the state fair. What else?

My grandmother awoke at exactly 2:00PM and asked, “what’s for dinner” at 2:37PM. When my grandfather replied, “I’m sick of dinner,” she came and asked me. I told her I wouldn’t be here, but according to her, “that does not exclude me from deciding what’s for dinner.”

My aunt called in sick to work today because her dog is not getting up, so it may die. Not gonna lie, I never liked this dog, I always felt it was ugly and stupid.  I ran over a bottle of lotion in a parking lot today and it flew all over the car next to me and the window of the business in front of me.  I got an oil change, and I found (stole) a yummy looking recipe for Tiramisu Bundt Cake that I can’t wait to make.

I have stupid tan lines.

That is all.

Sauerkraut

P.S. Yesterday when I was teaching swim lessons in the evening I was on the pool deck demonstrating something to the kids and when I tried to get up, my feet slipped and I fell… In front of a shit ton of parents watching through the window. It’s bad enough that I’m huge and pale as shit, but no, no let’s skid out on the pool deck. Awesome. I am neat.

P.P.S. They really need to add “Izzy” and “Dweedle” to spellchecker. Seriously.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, the pic of Izzy w/his little bro is really adorable.

    And at least you have tan lines. It's still f*cking raining in this other P-town. UGH.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!