Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Blackberry Cobbler

Sauerkraut Here!

I was mowing my mother's lawn the other day when I discovered a dead bird.  At the time I didn't clean it up because I was lazy and I was hoping it would just disappear.  Well, On Sunday, before I left for Boise, I mowed her lawn again, there were two more dead birds!  For a total of three dead bird!  So, I'm thinking this tree is demonic and killing the birds, I shall monitor it.

The Devil Tree

Dead Bird #1

Dead Bird #2

Dead Bird #3

I’m still hanging out in Boise waiting for my nephew to pop out. We’re going to the doctor today to find out if we have to keep waiting or plan to induce her. Whatever happens is cool with me, I’m enjoying spending time with this side of the family and I’m excited to meet my new purple nephew.

Yesterday we went to the mall so my nephews mother could walk around in an effort to get the baby out, she‘s so ready to have this kid, and I purchased a shit ton of crap that I can’t afford… I will be returning the majority of it today… I’m an idiot.

Anyways, last night I made dinner (corn muffins and some weird tater tot casserole) and for dessert I made blackberry cobbler. My nephew really liked the cobbler, hence the blackberry all over his ass.

Yes, he's eating blackberry cobbler... Naked.

Is this kiddie porn?  Awkward.

And this morning he drew me a wonderful picture… On his face.


I wonder how my pumpkins are doing?

That is all.

Sauerkraut
 
P.S.  We just got back from the doctor... No baby, boo.  If he doesn't arrive before Monday, June 7th she will be induced on Tuesday, I hope I can stick around... I have training for a new job.  Don't get happy, I'm simply teaching swim lessons.  Anyways, I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment Here!