Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sauerkraut's Childhood Crushes... Seriously

Sauerkraut Here!

Earlier I was asking my grandmother who she had a crush on when she was younger.  This conversation reminded me of my childhood crushes. So, here are a few of my childhood crushes, seriously:

Remember the TV show “Little House on the Prairie?”
Yeah, I would wake up early every morning to watch this show…
Now you know why.

Yup, Ponch from the TV show "CHiPs," muy caliente.

I have no words, except that it gets worse...

Yes, I was honestly in love with Michaelangelo...  The Ninja Turtle. 
I shit you not I thought we were going to get
married and do the sha-bang, sha-bang.
For the record I do not have sex with animals.  Just saying.

"New Kids on the Block?" I like em' scrawny and nerdy.
My biggest crush ever as a youngster.

This one is not so bad, I still find him attractive.

So, yeah.  I really don't know what to say...  I guess I have very interesting taste in dudes/animals?  Okay, I'm whack.  Fuck my life.

That is all.

Sauerkraut   

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post. I was so inspired that I had to make one of my own, although I think I had significantly fewer crushes...mine were just longer lasting.

    And we should get together and watch Independence Day, because it has both of our crushes in it. ;0) Hahahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Comment Here!